Friday, February 5, 2010

{ why hellooooooooo there! }

Hello there readers! This is my very first blog entry and boy o boy, am I excited! I've thought about blogging before but I can't remember the reason to why I haven't.. nevertheless, here I am!

First and foremost, I ask you to please forgive me if I am a bit boring, haha. I don't really live a fan-ta-bu-lous life but I am content and blessed as it is exactly all I need from the Lord. :)

I will try my very best to keep you as up to date as I can with the amazing things the Lord places on my path and reveals to me, please feel free to do the same! I am always amazed by hearing stories of Father's captivating love and adventures!

As stated prior, I am not a very entertaining person but with this site I hope to share scripture studies, exciting daily activities, design projects and possibly a few visits from the famous diva: Layla. Please feel free to contact me if you ever have a prayer request or praise reports!

I have recently tackled a few, minor home projects. I am psyched about the results and anticipating sharing the details with you however, I am currently away from my home computer right now I will have to post those later. :)

I hope to keep your interest and that you return for more! Thank you for your time!

just for your enetertainment. Something I've acheived recently. Yes, I was as shocked as you. ;) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment